Intelligent Weigh Terminal
Alpha numeric Digitizer AND – TFT is a complete weighbridge solution for single weigh platform.
- 7 inch multi color TFT screen display.
- Bigger weight font display.
- Home screen display to show weight, menu icons, date time.
- Strong branding with use of Logo, Header, Footer on Home screen.
- Menu based user friendly operation, with reduced passwords.
- At a glance view during weighment, view ticket, view report.
- At a glance view for group of features on a screen.
- Sophisticated operations powered by 32 bit ARM processor.
- Multi step calibration, smart calibration supported by 24bit ADC.
- High end protection against lightning and surge using improved SMPS.
- Memory of 1 lac data records
- RS232 communication for continuous weight transmission.
- Pendrive dumping to get data records in softcopy.
- Dot matrix printer connectivity using centronics / Usb port.
- USB keyboard connectivity.
- Menu based operation with reduced passwords.
- Engineer login for security.
- Better detailed colorful view.
- Easy installation setup and its restorable backup into pen drive.
- Field settable color themes for overall appearance.
- Multiple SMS features for ease of weighbridge owners and clients.
- Operator logins for 5 operators.
- Confidential weighment, to trap unweighed passing vehicles.
- Dynamic pre-printed setting.
- Grain market application for rate, amount,deduction.
- Code creation facility.
- Vehicle type codification for standard weighment charges.
- Email feature (optional).
- GST taxation feature (optional).
Technical Specifications :
|Processor||32bit ARM Processor|
|Processor Clock Frequency||50 MHz|
|Real Time Clock||On board battery backed RTC|
|Memory||Chip based memory to save 1 lac records|
|Power Supply||SMPS Power Supply|
|Input Voltage||90 V to 270 V AC @ 50Hz|
|Protection|| • 750 mA Fuse for AC mains
• Input line Filter EMI –RFI supression
• Spike suppressor for input transients
• Opto Isolation of signals and I/Os for high immunity against electrical noise.
|Power Consumption||10 VA approx.|
|A to D convertor||Sigma Delta type with 24bit resolution|
|A to D Clock||20 Hz|
|Conversion Speed||Internal 25 Sample per Second|
|Loadcell Excitation||8 V DC currect capable to drive upto 12 LC of 350ohms input resistance|
|Signal Sensitivity||0.3 micro volt per division of weight (unit weight)|
|Display||7” TFT multi color|
|Keyboard Port||101 key IBM keyboard (USB type)|
|USB port||USB port for connectivity with pendrive|
|Printer Port||Isolated Centronics compatible for connecting 80 column dot matrix printer|
|Serial Port||Isolated RS232 serial port for continuous transmission of weight.
Remote Display Port Remote display port is provided to connect external wired display (0.5” / 1” / 2.3”/ 4”).
|Environment||Operational Temperature: 0 to 55 degree Celsius
Humidity:up to 95% RH non-condensing