Weighbridge Monitor (SW Indicator)
DIGI-WEIGH Electronic Weighbridge terminal is specially designed to withstand the peculiar environmental condition prevailing in the weigh cabin. The unit can operate easily at temp up to 60°C.
Intelligent Indicator (IT)
The indicator is interfaced with an IBM Keyboard for data entry which is standard and available anywhere. Hence has an advantage over feather touch type of keys/keyboard, which is custom built and has a very short life.
Thus, the Keyboard used in Weighbridge is user friendly. The terminal is equipped enough to provide detailed print ticket without using a PC (built it is also PC compatible).
The whole set is compact enough to be placed on a 3 x 2 ft. table.
Salient features of Intelligent Indicator
- Self-diagnosis routine
- Taring facility up to its rated capacity
- Auto latching
- Auto zero tracking
- Real time clock with battery back-up
- No disk drives, yet non-volatile memory capacity of 1000 transaction
- Standard ASCII computer keyboard attached to the terminal for data entry
- 16 character alpha-numeric single line LCD Display with backlight
- Provision for a direct interface with the printer through a key board
- RS-232 C Port for computer interface
- Working temperature up to 60° C.
- Humidity : 95% non-condensing
- Mains Supply: Single-phase 230 V (+ 15%)
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts